Current opportunities in Ontario Thunder Bay and North Bay.
We have positions located across Canada. Visit our career site regularly as opportunities change due to growth of our organization. https://www.hearinglife.ca/footer/careers
HearingLife Canada, which includes ListenUP! Canada and National Affiliated Providers, is the largest provider of hearing healthcare service in Canada. Working in unison with the National Campaign For Better Hearing's awareness campaign (campaignforbetterhearing.org), our core philosophy is to "do what is best for the client" while increasing awareness of the effects of hearing loss and the benefits of hearing devices.
The clinician is responsible for effectively treating hearing loss for their clients in a professional, caring and expert manner. The clinician acts in accordance with the required provincial professional licensing standards and in accordance with our own high standards of care and clinical processes and procedures. If you can uphold the highest clinical, diagnostic and commercial skillset and can perform in a high energy professional environment with empathy, compassion and professionalism, if you are driven and would like career opportunities and upward mobility; then we would like to meet with you to discuss immediate opportunities within our group for all clinicians.
We offer the very best team with regards to support, professional development, clinical freedom and the most aggressive reimbursement package in the industry. All of this in a fun, friendly and non-micro-managing environment. As an employee you will also can work directly with The National Campaign for Better Hearing and help continue to create a National awareness of hearing loss and all solutions.
What you will do:
- Test hearing on clients with a variety of equipment; audiometers, Tymps, Verifits, VRA in some clinics
- Review and understand various products and offer solutions for various degrees of hearing loss
- Consistently and effectively communicate the solution to a client in language they understand
- Utilize and understand various manufacturer software and Noah
- Apply an organized and methodical mindset
- Professionally offer an outgoing, driven personality including the confidence to discuss what we do and who we treat and help
What you need to succeed:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Registered and in good standing with the provincial regulatory organization; or a candidate for future consideration in certain locations
- A strong diagnostic capability and clinical interpretive skillset
- Technologically capable to use various software and equipment
Please send your resume with location preference to Tammy Todd, CPHR firstname.lastname@example.org
Hearing Life is committed to an inclusive work environment and welcome applications from qualified individuals and from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, may e-mail a request to CanadaHR@DGS.com