Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Continuing Full-Time Contract
The Lloydminster Public School Division is seeking a dynamic individual who is motivated to support speech and language development in our diverse school settings. The SLP works as part of an interdisciplinary team to support children with mild/moderate to severe speech and language delays and is responsible for screenings, assessments and treatment/intervention plans. This position will commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- The successful applicant must be eligible for the Saskatchewan Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (SASLPA) and the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (ACSLPA) and current licenses are considered an asset
- Experience working with school age children
- Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorders an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a team setting
- Personal vehicle and valid driver’s license
- The Lloydminster Public School Division is a progressive school division with a focus on excellence for its students and staff. It serves approximately 4400 students in the growing city of Lloydminster.
- The successful candidate will be required to produce a satisfactory current criminal records check as a condition of employment.
Lloydminster Public School Division supports the principles of a representative workforce and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. This posting will close on January 31, 2019 or upon finding a suitable candidate. If interested, please submit your resume and references, with email addresses, as per the directions below.
To apply for this support staff position, please visit the Careers section at www.lpsd.ca and begin your application process:
- Click on “Sign Up” (1st time applicant) or “Login” (returning applicant)
- Upload your supporting documents (i.e.: Resume)
- Click “Apply Now” for the appropriate competition
If you have any questions regarding this position or the application process, please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources department at (780) 875-5541.