Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist, Pediatric Services
House (Division of CBI Health) in Oakville and Waterloo, ON.
Number of open positions – 3 (2 in Oakville and 1 in Waterloo region)
You can get $1000 sign on bonus so join us and grow your career with us!
To apply for this position, submit your resume to Apeksha Santoki at email@example.com stating “Speech-Language Pathologist” in the subject line. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Monarch House improves access, coordinates treatment, and focuses on results for individuals with developmental delays, disabilities, and changing needs throughout their lifespan. Our board certified behavior analysts, speech-language pathologists, and occupational therapists work collaboratively and individually as required to deliver evidence-based treatment in our centres, clients’ homes and schools, and in specialized housing settings. We are committed to continuous learning and conduct research to advance understanding and provide the most effective treatments possible.
Our streamlined services assist families in helping their children to reach their full potential. All of our professionals are located under one roof which means faster access to needed services with an integrated and coordinated approach.
Reporting to the Manager of Pediatric Rehabilitation Services, you will be
- Working in an interdisciplinary environment
- Provide in-person and virtual assessment, treatment and consultation services
- Serving children, birth through adolescence
- Targeting domains such as expressive language, receptive language, augmentative and alternative communication, social pragmatics, articulation and fluency
- This position is full-time, and flexibility in hours would be required
- Registration with CASLPO
- Knowledge of evidence-based practice
- Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorder and early language delay
- Experience working within an interdisciplinary team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
- Experience with virtual service delivery
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Current police check for the vulnerable sector
- All team members are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination upon hire or provide a valid medical exemption Preferred Qualifications:
- Completion of PECS, Lidcombe training
- Experience with Augmentative & Alternative Communication
For millions of Canadians, CBI Health is where better begins. We are Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, reliably delivering innovative rehabilitation and home care programs that help our clients achieve their health goals. With 250+ locations and supporting more than 800 communities, people are at the heart of what we do. Every day, all across the country, our 13,000 staff work together to make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives and help shape healthcare for the better. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.
To apply for this position, submit your resume to Apeksha Santoki – Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Speech-Language Pathologist” in the subject line. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.