The Concussion Symposium is intended for physicians, researchers, concussion clinicians, research fellows, graduate students, and university and faculty members.
- Exercise as a treatment for concussion and persistent symptoms
- Teletherapy treatment of persisting concussion-related mental health disorders
- Headache treatment
- Vestibular physiotherapy treatment for concussion
- Pediatric patients
- Research into Canada's first school-based concussion curriculum
- Prevention of concussion
- Update on pathological findings after repetitive concussions
- Update on biomarkers for CTE
- Recent research into the imaging of concussion and persisting symptoms
There is a virtual Public Forum, geared to the general public, on Thursday February 25th, 2021 from 10am to 11am.
Click here for more information.
To register, please click here